Apply your daily moisturizer (serum, cream, or mask) to clean skin and gently massage. 5 to 10 minutes a day is enough.
1. Forehead: start with the large roller in the middle of the forehead and massage out to one ear and then the other. Do this 3 to 5 times in the same area. Then repeat with the small end.
2. Nose, lips: massage with the large roller from the top of the nose to the ear. Repeat then move on to the area around the lips and chin.
3. Chin: from the chin, follow the contours of the cheeks up to the ears. Repeat 3 to 5 times on each side.
4. Eyes: with the small stone, gently massage the eyelids and eye area.
5. Facial contours and neck: starting from the chin, massage along the cheeks. Then move down from the center of the cheeks to the neck and massage again.
“Using the Magic button, Roller or Heart Gua Sha gently tab or roll around your eyes
FOR SMOOTHING SKIN
“This is for any part of the face you want to temporarily smooth—crow’s-feet, nasolabial lines, forehead, anywhere. Find the area you want to target in the mirror and, holding the skin there taut with two fingers, trace the button over that area, going back and forth perpendicularly, as if you were erasing something with a pencil eraser. It’s a quick, light motion—you want the pressure to be really light so that you don’t leave a mark.”
FOR WIDE-AWAKE EYES
“Smooth the Gua Sha tool along the brows, going from the inner edge of the brow out toward the hairline. The small shape of the button is great for targeting bony areas on the face, and you’re tracing along the orbital bone to give some lift to the eye area.”